ATTRACT, CONVERT AND RETAIN MORE CUSTOMERS
WITH THESE FIVE FOLLOW-UP STEPS
Communicating with leads and customers is a lot like communicating in personal relationships. Just as you wouldn’t ask someone to marry you on the first date, you shouldn’t ask your customers to buy your main product the first time they come across your brand.
In The Step-By-Step Guide to the Customer Lifecycle, you’ll learn how to prepare marketing strategies for following up appropriately at every phase of relationships with customers.
IN THIS FREE GUIDE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to capture your leads’ attention with valuable content so they’ll provide you with their contact information
- Tactics for turning qualified leads into loyal customers so they’ll come back to spend money with your business time and time again
- How to use tiered product lines so you can warm up leads to buying your core offer
- Ways to delight your customers so they’ll never want to leave
- How to immerse customers into your brand with upsells and cross-sells so they become loyal superfans and referrers
- Tips for connecting your CRM to each funnel so your customers are guaranteed to be nurtured and cared for at every stage