Search API signature and you will see it. See Screenshot 3
If you don’t have one here is how to create it.
You’ll need to create an API username for PayPal that’s different from your shopping cart’s username. You can access PayPal via API only if you have a PayPal Premier / Business / Website Payments Pro account.
Follow these steps:
- Sign up for a PayPal Business account and complete the approval process for a PayPal Payments Pro Business account.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right, then click Profile > Settings.
- Click My Selling Tools then click Update for “API Access.”
- On the “Your payment API credentials” page, select Manage API Credentials.
- If required, click the Request API Signature link to generate the API information.
- Copy the API username, API password and signature to use later in Ontraport. Click Done.
- Follow the steps at the bottom of this article to set up your integration with Ontraport and PayPal Payments Pro.
Screenshot 1 How to find API Signature Go to tools all tools. Search for API
Screenshot 2 -Then Manage SDK Credentials
Screenshot 3 Click Show to get your credentials